Payment Gateway Terms and Conditions
The online payment system provided by CIIT College of Arts and Technology and third-party providers has been made available to provide convenience to our students and clients in paying school fees and other payments. These terms and conditions apply to the student/parent/guardian/financial sponsor who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to CIIT College of Arts and Technology. By authorizing a payment to CIIT through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. CIIT reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the payor to have read the terms and conditions before using the service. All online payments are conducted via BDO Payment Gateway.
The following is a summary of the key terms of the Service:
● Using the online payment facility on our website means you are accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please use an alternative payment mode (Walk-in).
● The debit/credit card information supplied at the time of using the Service is processed by BDO and is not supplied to CIIT College of Arts and Technology. It is the sole responsibility of the student/parent/guardian/financial sponsor to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out of usage of the Service.
● CIIT shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data,b information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall CIIT, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Service or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
● CIIT or any of its employees will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond CIIT’s reasonable control.
Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
● The debit card/credit card/account details provided by him/her for use of the Service must be correct and accurate and shall not use a debit card/credit card/account, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Payor further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit card/credit card details.
● The Payor may pay the Student’s fees to CIIT by using a debit card/credit card or through online banking account. The Payor warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details:
❏ The Payor is fully and lawfully entitled to use such debit card/credit card, bank account for such transactions;
❏ The Payor is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided by him/her are accurate. CIIT and/or BDO shall not be held liable for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information.
❏ The Payor authorizes the debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of fees selected by such payor along with the applicable Fees.
❏ The Payor is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Payor inclusive of such fees applicable to BDO.
❏ CIIT shall not be held liable for payment which is refused or declined by your card supplier/bank for any reason.
❏ If your card supplier/bank declines payment, CIIT and/or BDO is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. Please check with your card supplier/bank that payment has been deducted from your account.
❏ If you received any error during the credit/debit card payment transaction, please check with your card supplier/bank if payment proceeded before attempting another online transaction.
❏ In the case of excess payments due to multiple transactions, CIIT shall not be held liable for a refund. Please coordinate with your card supplier/bank for the refund process.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
CIIT does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the Payor from the use of the Service.
All payments are to be made with reference to supporting documents, e.g. Invoice/Application Form/Enrollment Form/Registration Form/Reservation Form, etc, failing which CIIT shall be entitled not to accept or acknowledge the payment.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
CIIT reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be the one that is published on this website.