Would you like to become part of the CIIT community? Now is the time to make it happen! CIIT College of Arts and Technology is now open for college admissions for the 2nd term of SY 2018–2019 until Nov. 30, 2018, only. Classes will start on January 7, 2019!
It’s never too late to pursue your passion. This upcoming second term, grab the opportunity to be an arts and technology student at CIIT College of Arts and Technology. There’s no better career in the future than pursuing the one you love the most. It would even be better if you are both knowledgeable and skilled on your passion particularly in the area of multimedia, animation, graphic designing, filmmaking, programming, and game development. If you see yourself in one of these fields, then better be part of CIIT next term.
If I Decided to Apply this 2nd Term, What Am I Going to Expect from CIIT?
- Our community at CIIT College of Arts and Technology is a closely-knitted family. Meet new friends with the same passion as yours and get-to-know the staff that would feel like your extended family.
- Your second home will be a state-of-the-art building situated on the busy street of Kamuning Road in Quezon City. Delight your sight with the colorful exterior upfront, mural painting on the side and artistic visuals inside. More than that, get the chance to use cutting-edge equipment (such as cameras, tablets, etc) whenever you need them for your course requirements.
- Meet Professors and Instructors that are experts or veterans in the top industries. Learn the latest techniques from them, mostly practiced in the industries today.
- Perhaps, the best thing you would experience in our school is the freedom to express yourself! We have student organizations for students who are into the arts, technology, sports, and even human empowerment!
How Can I Apply?
- Fill out the application form. You can download it here or simply visit us at the Interweave Campus, 94 Kamuning Road, Brgy. Kamuning, Quezon City. Please bring one valid I.D. upon your visit.
- Submit the application form at the Admissions Office and pay the entrance exam fee at the College Registrar’s Office located on the 3rd floor of the Interweave Campus.
- Entrance Exam fees:
- BMMA & BFA – PHP 300
- BSEMC & BSCS – PHP 500
- Take the entrance examination. Please refer to the schedule below:
- Examination Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday
Time slots: 10AM | 2PM
Note: Applicants are highly required to come an hour before the scheduled exam.
- Wait for the result of your entrance examination. If you passed the test, you will receive an acceptance letter with the enrollment procedures. Reserve your slot for enrollment!
You can also call us at 411-1196, send us an e-mail at email@example.com, or message us on Facebook to schedule your examination or inquire about the college admissions at CIIT at its offered programs. Hurry and secure your slot now!