MULTIMEDIA ARTS SPECIALIST PROGRAM
Module 1: Photography
Capturing the right moment in a photo is one of the most effective ways to celebrate an event. Anyone can just point and shoot a camera. But to adjust and capture the whole occasion in a single photo takes skills and technicalities. Soon enough, you will know the difference between a simple picture and a good piece of photography!
- Quezon City Campus: July 20 – Oct 5, 2019 (Sat) – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Alabang Campus: TBD
Module 2: Photo Editing (40 Hrs – 10 sessions)
(Adobe Photoshop CC)
A good design means a good product! Learning Adobe Photoshop can instantly help you create good designs for your collateral. In this module, you’ll learn how to edit images to their best look, create beautiful backgrounds and layouts, and then prepare your creations for publishing.
- Quezon City Campus: TBD
- Alabang Campus: Nov 16 – Feb 8, 2020 (Sat) – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Module 3: Video Editing & Special Effects (40 Hrs – 10 sessions)
(Adobe After Effects & Premiere CC)
When sights and sounds collide, you need the right tools to make a good audio/video material. In this module, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects will bring together your gathered designs, photographs, video footage, and audio clips to mold them into one.
- Quezon City Campus: Sep 28 – Dec 14, 2019 (Sat) – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Alabang Campus: Feb 22 – May 2, 2020 (Sat) – 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Module 4: Digital Illustration & Page Design (40 Hrs – 10 sessions)
(Adobe Illustrator & InDesign CC)
Vector is in! Sometimes photographs are not enough. We need many graphics to convey a message. Using vector art can push the design to its best. In this module, you will learn how to use the Adobe Illustrator to create your vector artworks, then Adobe InDesign to blast your masterpieces to the press!
- Quezon City Campus: Sep 28 – Dec 14, 2019 (Sat) – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Alabang Campus: Nov 16 – Feb 8, 2020 (Sat) – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm