DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST PROGRAM
10 sessions / 4 hours per session
The Digital Marketing Specialist Program provides a venue to understanding today’s customers in the era of online and mobile users. Here you will learn and understand the key concepts of digital marketing and help you create a sound digital marketing strategy. Immerse yourself in both global and locally used digital marketing techniques and also take a look at emerging digital trends.
Digital Marketing – 1 session
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Understanding Digital Marketing
- Introduction to a Digital Marketing Plan
Output – Create an initial Digital Marketing Plan and identify a customer’s online journey.
Social Media – 2 sessions
- Social Media 101
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
Output – Create a social media and social media advertising plan.
Search – 2 sessions
- Introduction to Search
- Search Engine Marketing- Understanding Google Ads
- SEO 101
Output – Complete an SEO worksheet and create an SEM strategy plan.
Content Marketing – 1 session
- Blogging 101
- Creating a content plan and calendar
- Why Bloggers
Output – Create a content or blog calendar, and create content on various content platforms.
E-mail and Mobile Marketing -1 session
- Effective e-mail and newsletter marketing
- Using and maintaining a CRM
- Marketing on the Go
Output – Register to a free E-mail and CRM tool, practical application on the tools, sending e-mail.
E-commerce – 1 session
- Introduction to e-commerce
- E-commerce strategy
Output – E-commerce Strategy Plan and practical application on posting products and services.
Your Website – 1 session
- Why have a website
- Websites 101
- Website Maintenance
Output – Create a wireframe and Website Map, practical application on free website creation online.
Digital Marketing 360 – 1 session
- Identifying your customers, audience and networks
- Creating a Digital Marketing Plan or Strategy
- Creating your online presence
- Digital Influencer Marketing
Output – Full Digital Marketing Plan, culmination activity and presentation.