Frequently Asked Questions on Tuition Fees and Payment Options

Tuition Fee Discount and Payment Options

( Open All | Close All )
Accepted payment options
  1. Cash
  2. Check payable to CIIT College of Arts and Technology, Inc.
  3. Credit Card - VISA & MasterCard only
  4. Over-the-counter (OTC) bank deposit via any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch*
Account Name: CIIT College of Arts & Technology Inc. Account No. : 162-0126-778* IMPORANT: Validated Deposit Slip for OTC Bank Payments must be sent to one of the following: Fax : (02) 411-1196 loc. 888 E-mail : payment@ciit.edu.ph
Full Payment Discount
  • 10% shall be given to College students who will pay the FULL TRIMESTER FEES on or before the official start of classes in either CASH, CHECK, CREDIT CARD or OTC bank deposit.
  • 5% shall be given to Senior High School students who will pay the FULL SEMESTER FEES on or before the official start of classes in either CASH, CHECK, CREDIT CARD or OTC bank deposit.
Accepted Credit Cards
VISA and MASTERCARD only
Tuition Fee payment scheme / Installment
College
  • 40% of the total TRIMESTER FEES must be paid upon enrollment; the remaining 60% shall be divided into two (2) payment deadlines:
  • 30% must be paid before Midterm exams; and
  • 30% must be paid before Final exams.
Senior High School
  • 25% of the total SEMESTER FEES must be paid upon enrollment; the remaining 75% shall be divided into three (3) payment deadlines:
  • 25% must be paid at the end of the first month of the semester;
  • 25% must be paid at the end of the second month of the semester; and
  • 25% must be paid at the end of the third month of the semester.
For other concerns regarding payment :
Call us at telephone numbers (02) 411-1196/ 441-0737 loc. 810 Office hours: Monday-Friday : 9am to 5pm Saturday : 9am to 12nn